Instructor Internship Program
In conjunction with EA Ski & Snowboard, we offer limited places for those with no certification to become an Instructor for Hakuba Snow Sports School. You will take part in an early season training program, improve your skills, then sit a level 1 exam to become certified. You will then have the opportunity to join our team of instructors this season - all before Christmas. You will need to be in quick for this opportunity which begins mid November.
Here’s a quick rundown:
• Arrive mid November for an early season training module with top trainers
• Accommodation included during this time
• Full support, transfers and social events
• Lift passes included
• Sit the level 1 Instructor exam
• Start work as an instructor in time for the busy Christmas period
• Staff accommodation available
• Options for further training and certifications available
• Pre departure support including assistance with work visas, insurance, flights
If you are interested, visit EA Ski & Snowboard online by clicking here, or contact them directly here, to find out more from EA Ski & Snowboard. They will give you essential information on becoming an instructor and getting you into the industry. They will also be able to assess your eligibility for this program.