Instructor Internship Program
In conjunction with EA Ski & Snowboard we offer limited places for those with no certification to become an Instructor in the Hakuba Snow Sports School. You will take part in an early season training program, improve your skills, then sit a level 1 exam to become certified. You will then have the opportunity to join our team of instructors this season - all before Christmas. You will need to be in quick for this opportunity which begins in late November.
Here’s a quick rundown:
• Arrive end of November for an early season training module with top trainers
• Accommodation included during this time
• Full support, transfers and social events
• Lift passes included
• Sit the level 1 Instructor exam
• Start work as an instructor in time for the busy Christmas period
• Staff accommodation
• Options for further training and certifications available
• Pre departure support including assistance with work visas, insurance, flights
If you are interested visit EA Ski & Snowboard online by clicking here, or email them directly here to find out more from EA Ski & Snowboard. They will give you essential information on becoming and instructor and getting into the industry. They will also be able to assess your eligibility for this program.